Open up the doors of yoga
with Ingeborg Timmerman & Jasmijn Koelink
This course is hosted by Yoga Moves.
Enrich your practice and understanding of Yoga and learn how to connect yoga to everyday life questions and issues with our 8-day Going Deeper course for curious, intermediate and inspired students.
This in-depth course will help you determine specific personal approaches that will make your practice fit your life. The focus of this course is on your own practice and understanding.
- Are you interested to explore yoga in depth, outside a teacher training?
- Do you want to learn how to connect yoga to your everyday life questions and issues?
- Fine-tune your personal practice?
- Explore the therapeutic aspects of your yoga practice?
Then our Going Deeper course is just the thing for you!
What we will explore
Start each day with a 2,5-hour practice & workshop that includes a detailed exploration of both basic and intermediate asanas, including alignment principles, energetic actions, benefits, preparatory anatomy in relation to movement-oriented yoga. In addition, we will explore the art of seeing bodies and working with partners.
Expand | Each day explore a topic integral to yoga, but not usually covered in day-to-day classes. We will take classic yoga philosophy out of the books onto the mat – and into your life!
Integrate | We will also show you how you can understand sequencing and build practices to address personal needs, such as insomnia, overwork, stress, back problems, etc. We help you to build practices that fit your life individually.
Restore | Every day we will include pranayama (breathing) practices and restorative hatha yoga. You will find how healing, a full spectrum practice can be to your whole being.
- We will offer you reading and listening assignments as (h)om(e)-work. And suggest practice routines you can build at home or in class. You’ll be asked to read some other articles and possibly some books.
- Price includes course manual. You will be asked to buy 1-3 books and follow classes during the course.
More information about price and teachers have a look here.